The muon Streaming Cable with its proprietary segregated architecture, high purity UP-OCC conductors and in-line filtering system, sets a new reference for the improvements in sound quality that you can expect an ethernet cable to bring to your system.
Hand-made in the UK every cable is individually tested against the reference product. The muon Streaming Cable is available in 1.00 metre length as standard, with further 0.50 metre increments as required.
The muon Streaming Cable showcases our latest innovation in noise-rejecting cable design and features our latest proprietary noise filtering technology and segregated cable architecture. Every element of its design, the cable architecture, the materials and the production techniques used, has been painstakingly tested and only used if it’s made the cable sound better in our reference music system.
The muon Streaming Cable is for customers who want to hear their streaming system working to its full potential. Sonically you’ll hear astonishing levels of detail, with instruments and voices perfectly separated and layered within a three dimensional sound stage, all with a sense of ease and realism that will have you questioning the music’s digital origins.
Custom lengths also available – please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- Proprietary segregate-core 100Mb/s cable design.
- Each data line is constructed with its own dedicated in-line noise filter.
- Bespoke 99.99% high purity UP-OCC carbon shielded conductors.
- Telegartner CAT8.1 wide bandwidth gold-plated connectors.
- Standard 1.00 metre length (Additional 0.50 metre lengths as required).
- Hand-made and individually tested in the UK.
- Weight: 250 g (for standard 1.00 metre length).
- Warranty: 2 years.
- Free world-wide shipping.