Muon Streaming System Review - EAR Jason Kennedy.
The muon Streaming System by Network Acoustics is the ultimate Ethernet noise filtering solution and is the essential foundation for any high-end streaming based system.
With the muon Streaming System installed you will hear every last note of your streamer’s capability, not only the staging gain with incredible depth, but more remarkably, the tonality becomes truly three dimensional too, allowing you to hear every nuance, all with a sense of realism and top-to-bottom coherency that will have you questioning the music’s digital origins.
The Streaming System includes a muon Ethernet Filter and a muon Streaming Cable (1.00 metre length as standard, longer lengths available) and saves on buying each product separately.
Individually the muon Ethernet Filter and muon Streaming Cable offer a high-end performance you’ll find hard to beat. But connected together as the muon Streaming System? Well, put simply there is no more effective way to accurately deliver noise-free data to your streaming device.
The original eno Streaming System reset expectations of what was possible from networked audio, but the muon Streaming System, featuring our latest proprietary noise filtering technology, improves on every aspect of performance.
By installing the muon Streaming System, you are ensuring that your streaming setup is delivering everything it’s capable of… a truly reference level performance.
The muon Streaming System is hand made in the UK, and individually tested against the original reference product. The system comprises of a muon Ethernet Filter, plus our muon Streaming Cable in 1.00 metre length (additional lengths available in 0.5m increments)
muon Ethernet Filter Features
- Input: Neutrik PCB-mounted RJ45 connector.
- Output Connector: Telegaertner RJ45 CAT8.1 connector.
- Cable Length: 50 cm
- Hand-wired entirely using 99.99% high purity UP-OCC conductors.
- Designed to operate at 100 Mb/s.
- RFI/EMI Filter: Proprietary pure silver filter system – no inductors, chokes, capacitors or resistors used.
- Construction: Hand-assembled & individually tested in the UK.
- Bespoke enclosure made from non-magnetic ABS plastic.
- Enclosure Dimensions: 190 x 78 x 50 mm
- Weight: 300 g
- Warranty: 2 years.
muon Streaming Cable Features
- Proprietary segregate-core cable 100 mbs cable design.
- Each data line is constructed with its own dedicated in-line noise filter.
- Bespoke 99.99% high purity UP-OCC conductors.
- Telegartner CAT8.1 wide bandwidth gold-plated connectors.
- Standard 1.00 metre length.(Additional 0.50 metre lengths as required)
- Hand-made and individually tested in the UK.
- Weight: 250 g (for standard 1.00 metre length)
- Warranty: 2 years.