A Stunning New Design from Oracle
Enjoy the Music - Review By Dwayne Carter
For the first time in twenty five years, a brand new design from Oracle, the Canadian masters of world class analogue replay. Bring you the Origine, a truly wonderful new concept in design and performance in its range.
Oracle's Origine boasts a curvaceous and fun nature, futuristic looking yet playful the Origine sports various guises and colour options from the pure white melt in your music scheme to the funky dual neon green model with it's stand out prowess.
Imbibed with Oracle's DNA through-out its structure, the Origine delivers levels of musical coherence and rhythmic engagement that virtually no other turntable at this cost can approach.
The Origine was also created with newer vinyl lovers in mind, those taking the first steps into to quality audio playback via analogue. Simple rules apply to the Origine:- Ease of use, eye catching design, low maintenance, more long term stable performance and Oracle's legendary musicality all rolled into one very good looking package. Oracle's Origine a new deck for a new generation of music lovers discovering just how good music can sound!
The Origine has benefited from nearly 40 years of high end turntable design excellence from Oracle's rich and highly regarded provenance , using the latest manufacturing techniques, design architecture, materials and world class expertise Jacques Riendeau and his team have created a truly first rate turntable that speaks its musical mind in the 21st century.
Oracle's Origine comes equipped with one color insert or one transparency layer. Additional inserts are available and the Origine can handle up to three layers in total
Oracle Audio Origine Specifications
- AC synchronous motor single speed with a two step pulley.
- One-piece platter carved in acrylic with the same principles as Paris.
- Turntable feet constructed from Delrin fully adjustable.
- The main plinth is made of a sandwich of three layers of acrylic.
- Main bearing takes its strengths from the Paris and Delphi designs.
- Unipivot tonearm design with pivot contact height at the height the needle touches the record.
- Tonearm's main structure is made of Delrin, fixed on a stabilizing steel mass located under the pivot contact point.
- Easy azimuth adjustment.
- Tonearm Internal wiring is from Cardas.
- Body colours:- Black or White
- Colour inserts: Black, White, Blue, ( Special Order - Red, Yellow, Orange.)
- Transparencies: Blue, Neon Green, (Special Order - Yellow)
- Optional dustcover available