A musically involving deck with superb looks
Paris a city of chic design, sophistication and great taste. Oracle's Paris has these traits embedded into its superbly sleek and elegant design. Very easy on the eye and adored by those who catch sight of it. This most desirable of TT's performs with grace and poise too. Make no mistake the Paris is a musical communicator par excellence' With its fluid and engaging sound it will entice current vinyl enthusiasts as well as a whole new generation of music lovers seeking out records for the first time.
The Paris turntable ... from top to bottom. The only thing from the Paris that is similar to what we have done in the past is its design signature, everything else is a total redesign resulting from our studies that lead to the development of the best turntable in the world … the Oracle Delphi Mk VI
The heart of the Delphi MK VI is its ability to control micro vibrations. The Paris uses fibreglass rods and Sorbothane to achieve this complex task. The combination of these materials contributes to virtually eliminate the access of unwanted vibrations to the semi floating chassis where the platter, the tone arm and the phono cartridge are interacting.
The Paris is a belt driven turntable. The motor which is a low voltage AC synchronous, the drive belt and the drive electronics of Paris are the same used for the Delphi MK VI. The drive electronics of the Paris has a very high precision oscillator circuit which creates a perfect sine wave signal to feed the motor thus ensuring high rotational accuracy for optimal speed stability.
We developed the Paris so it can evolve in performance. The drive electronics architecture of Paris being what it is you can upgrade your Paris turntable with the plug and play Turbo AC adaptor developed for the Oracle Delphi!
To sum up the Paris simply, a beautiful looking piece of audio design that really does deliver the musical performance that vinyl lovers hanker after in one easy to use package.
Available as a 'naked' unit with just a pre drilled arm, to a fully configured unit with custom matched 'Paris' cartridge, a bespoke carbon fibre tone arm with specialised damping mechanism and gimbal bearing design, smoked acrylic lid and hinges. Full factory set up and ready to use.
New for 2015 improved electronic motor control with upgraded torque start-up and improved stability all adding to the Oracle musical experiance.
Oracle Audio Paris MK V Specifications
- Drive: AC synchronous motor, belt driven, external power adapter
- Platter : two piece, hub aluminum, main platter, acrylic
- Plinth dimension : 19.5" x 15" height to top of tone arm 5"( 6" with dust cover installed)
- Speed selection : 33 and 45, adjustable
- Tone arm mounting specs maximum center to center max tone arm length:228mm
- Oracle Audio developed Paris tone arm based around Project 9CC carbon arm.
- Oracle Audio developed the micro vibration silicone damping device for this tone arm.
- Suspension system : Adjustable, semi-floating chassis on dual rod decoupling system.
- Power requirements : 100 / 120 / 230 volts 50 / 60 Hz
- Turntable weight : 7 Kg (15 pounds)
- Regular power supply : 24 to 28 VDC / 500ma (standard configuration)
- Standard colours: High Gloss, Black Red, Silver, White, Yellow.
- Custom finishes available on request.